Accommodation & Landlord Insurance

Get A Quote Today

If you own a property that is rented out to tenants of any kind you may need additional covers from your normal Home & Contents Insurance policies. No matter how simple or complex, we can offer solutions your landlord property or properties. Options such as Loss of Rent, Malicious Damage, Tenant Default or Theft by a Tenant all need to be assessed to ensure you are covered adequately.

Contact us today to discuss how we can help you.

01. Contact our team.

After a quick chat assessing your needs, we source multiple obligation free quotations and advise on our recommendations.

02. You get your quotations. Fast.

In most cases we can arrange cover the same day. We explain the cover we recommend. Any questions you have will be answered by our knowledgeable team.

03. Choose a start date and payment.

In most cases we can offer Same Day Certificates to our clients to assist with financing of equipment and property. Payments are flexible and can be made annually or monthly with multiple options available.

Let's get you insured.

Get in contact with us, and we can arrange something to suit your needs. Feel free to give us a call, email us, or use our contact form, and we’ll get back to you promptly!

Call: 1300 952 937
Email: [email protected]